Gymnase Maurice Magne, 10 rue Danton, F-92170 Vanves
As the FFAAA is engaged in sustainable development, and parking lots being rare around the seminar facility, we recommend you to arrive by public transport :
- Metro line M13 – station Malakoff – Plateau de Vanves
- Bus line 58 or 59, station Jean Jaurès – Jean Bleuzen
To plan your journey easily, check it out on the RATP website.
Saturday October 26th
- 19h – Official Reception “Sayonara Party” – Limited places, reservation via the online ticket shop mandatory !
Sunday October 27th
- single class : 20 €
- one day : 35 €
- weekend : 65 €
- Official dinner FR : 20 €
- weekend FR + single class LUX (official dinners not included) : 80 €
- complete event BE + LUX + FR (official dinners not included) : 120 €
All tickets are available via the online ticket shop.
Hotel IBIS close to the seminar facility
In cooperation with the hotel IBIS Paris Porte de Vanves Parc d’Expositions, the organising federations propose a limited number of rooms at special prices.
- 97 € / single bed room + breakfast included (+1,88 € tourism tax pers/night)
- 107,50 € / double bed room + breakfast included (+1,88 € tourism tax pers/night)
- 25 € / parking lot per night
- Mandatory reservation form.
Furthermore, there is a great number of hotels at Vanves, at walking distance to the seminar facility.
In particular, the brand “IBIS hôtels” proposes a Sports program which allows you to reserve your room for a special price. For detailed information and a list of participating hotels, please click here (website only in french).